Monday, October 19, 2015

Kinder Pumpkin Quesadillas.. oh and radishes monsier


The Garden People, Inc.
presents
The Garden Guys:
Sean, Tony and Maria
in
A The Garden People, Inc., production of
The Garden Guys

The Garden Guys are so popular we are now able to hire a stand in for that other guy.
The New Improved Garden Guys!!!













































Our beloved Jerry Deli is now limping around the canyon with the assistance of a cane. (fully equipped with a wrist strap in the event it falls-Jerry claims it is the world's largest charm bracelet!) He is still trying to get to the bottom of how his knee mysteriously went out. "I have no idea what happened, it was fine then pow, I couldn't walk" explained Mr. Deli on his way to the drug store to purchase his new walking device. 


Update to Jerry's mysterious knee injury:
"Although I'm still at a loss at to what happened to my knee, being laid up with nothing to do but look out my rear window has given me a lot of time to think. I'm devising an entirely knew medical instrument, a cane with a seat attached to sit in, and large wheels to move it around with. I call it the "Wheel-Cane.""









Eating radishes just like the French!










No comments:

Post a Comment